New Victoria Lee Jones Café Society Mini Series!


Bonjour mon ami! Welcome to my newest installment of my Victoria Lee Jones Café Society Mini Series! I finally started writing again last December. This time I'm making shorter episodes, easy to digest finger size morsels that is yummy for you as it's for moi. I'm so happy to bring you these fresh mini episodes of Victoria Lee Jones Café  Society here and in Patreon and to see where Victoria's adventures will lead her and me as well! So excited to be sharing with all of you my new series! ; )

 Avoir,

 Carmen Johnson


“There are no shortcuts to any place worth going." ― Helen Keller


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 Photo: At The Turn of the Century- Creative Commons